Thursday, August 18, 2016

Breakfast Baby Meals


One of the greatest gifts during a time of transition - especially after having a baby - is food! When bringing food to a family with a new baby, I do my best to bring breakfast. It can be enjoyed at any time of the day and often stored for later.  Today I brought a family yogurt, strawberries, Vanilla Crunch Granola (will last many days), and waffles (can easily be stored in the freezer for a quick snack or breakfast). I've used the linked Betty Crocker recipe for years, and it never fails me. We top ours with whole milk yogurt and/or greek yogurt and fruit. Today, I loved fresh peaches and frozen wild blueberries on mine.

Waffles are a great option for a savory breakfast-for-dinner. Here'a post I wrote five years ago about pairing it with a fresh spring salad and new potatoes. This also offers a vegan adaption of the Betty Crocker waffle recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment